Hello, dear readers!
As I continue to develop Reflections from Brightfield, I would greatly appreciate your feedback on how I can bless you best. Please leave a comment answering the questions below, then stay tuned for a new post next week!
- Which post categories do you most enjoy reading? (Memoir, Poetry, Reflections, Liturgy)
- Do you prefer long essay-like writings, or shorter informal snippets?
- How frequently would you like to hear from me? Is once a week too much? Too little?
- Do you prefer reading about current experiences, memories, or both?
- Any other recommendations?
4 thoughts on “Your Thoughts, Please”
1. Memoirs, reflections. 2. Mix of short and long 3. Once a week is fine. 4. Both
I enjoy reading all the types and I encourage you to mix it up.
As far as length I honk that depends on the frequency of your posts. The more often the shorter they would be. Longer if they are shared less frequently.
Once a week is great, I have enjoyed your posts. I understand life can get in the way though. Write as often you can and able.
Current experiences and how they connect to the past/future make it easier to know how to pray for you in the here and now.
Keep up the great work. God has great things ahead!
I agree with Rod. Mix it up. Variety makes it more interesting both for writer and reader.
I love reading all of your reflections. I have never been a writer and love to read people that are! Being a retired person I have time to enjoy all of your writings.
May God continue to bless you in your new adventures. I love watching you grow in Him.